terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014

A taste for the unattainable




I have a taste for the unattainable...
I like to grab the untouchable. I have dreams and I make them real, and my smile is my own, I owe it to everyone and at the same time, I do not owe it to anyone.
To have, to hold and to let go...
Live fast, love slow... I have it all, the fire and the snow.
If you don't hurry... I can´t wait... there´s still so mutch to see and live.
I look for what´s inside, the shape's not that important, the content is. The imperfections make us unique and perfect in our own way.
Smoke and mirrors, that´s where you gaze now... and it'll all turn to shatters... and then you'll find that once again you're alone.
You're standing still and I'm gone... long gone.
Because I have a taste for the unattainable... and I always want more, and I keep going forward and I get what I want...
If you dream it, make it real.

The unattainable is to be attained. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário