quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

In a split second



Sometimes I feel like I'm walking on glass

afraid to fall and cut myself again

like I did so many times before

Even so I keep walking

because everytime I fall I pick myself up again

and I know that if I walk on glass

is because I tend to brake and shatter everything around me from time to time


Sometimes I feel like walking over water

I'm invencible and I can take the world in my hands in a second

I can touch the sun or walk on the moon

I dive head first into the waters

I feel wrapped by the rose petals that caress my naked skin


It's funny how one´s mood can change in a split second...


Emotions are irracional, messy and unexplainable

but that's how their' meant to be, and I like them to be just like that

it's good not having control over something, it spices life up

I like intensity, electricity, chemistry... I need them...


We do tend to complicate things

but it's so easy to make someone happy,

it only takes a moment, a sunset on the beach, a wisper, a smile, a song, a smell, one word, a subtle touch, one look, a special memory, your presence...

it's all it takes to make someone happy... to make me happy...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário