terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

Indecisions...




Should I stay or should I go?


Hard to say...


maybe I should go 'cause I've been here for too long now


I really don't know where I'm standing


Am I floting or am I falling?


maybe I should go


but I know that's not what I want...


I like being here


even though I know I'll crash hard when I eventually fall...


but that's just one problem...


Knowing what to do or act or say it's another problem...


But it seems like all those problems fade once I lay my eyes in the object of my desire


I just can't walk away... I guess need to be here... or somewhere near here...


Should have... would have... whatever...


Truth is I want you


is that simple... even if I can´t say it to you...






2 comentários:

  1. Why can´t you say it? Go to him, look him in the eyes and tell him...
    He might be waiting for you to do so...

    ResponderEliminar