sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

Old pictures

Looking to some old pictures I found unexpectedly, I couldn't stop smiling and before I knew it a tear dropped from my eye, and then another, and another, and another... and there I was crying while I looked at one of the last pictures we ever took... That picture reminded me how mutch I miss you and how inevitable some things are, and that death is the only thing that's certain in life...
We tend to think that we're invencible and immortal as so are our loved ones, and as we grow old we are confronted with our own mortality and the mortality of others several times... and even if we don't want to, we can't escape it nor it's efects...
As we loose family and friends we are left to deal with the pain that their absence causes in us... it's hard but we go on because we owe it to them, to their memory and to ourselves and to others that surround us... We want them to be proud of us and above all we want to be happy. We're alive so have to find happyness. That's the ultimate purpose in everyone's life TO BE HAPPY.
Right now I just know I miss you and it hurts... but you had to go...
I miss you, but throught my tears I smile because I had you in my life.

Um beijo Avô.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário