terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

I am Me



This is me!

I'm not what you expected? what you hoped? Too bad but this is who I am... and I'm not changing...

Too impatient, sometimes stormy...

I know who I am and I will tell you again, I won't change! I couldn't even if I wanted to. But you see, if I changed I'd stop being me and that's not fair, not to me not to you not to anyone...

I like my space? My friends? No... I don't like them... I LOVE them!

Someone told me I can be hot as fire and cold as ice, and that I tend to fly away when someone gets too close... it might be true... I love my freedom and I'm a bit afraid to be restrained by someone... it might be stupid, it is stupid actually, but what can I do? I'm here and this is me... and I might still surprise you...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário