terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2010

Kiss the unspoken


Tell me who do you see when you look at me
Tell me who are you, but tell me the truth
Ask me how I am
I want to know where you stand
Forget the lies and all the goodbyes
Ignore the kisses in the dark
Talk to me about the unspoken
I know it left a mark
Bring me back what has broken
Break the chains of embarassment
Clean the pages that were tainted red
Step back and start fresh
Let's say what has to be said
Forget the fire that burned our flesh
Ignore all the judges and their words
Let's go back to the slow burning fire
One can not be a slave of desire
I don't want to feel surronded by their swords
Don't know what to say but I need this devil to go away
I want the simplicity again, no more games
Don't want the people staring and listening
Let's ignore our so called shames
Let's be just who we are 'cause life's short
Empires might be rising
I need to find the north, and I need the sun and the moon
Say no more and say it all
Be here, be gone... I don't even know if I care
The time will change soon...
Here comes another Fall
Have a kiss... You can leave the light on...
Will you dream or have a nightmare?
What questions trouble our minds these days?
What light blinds our eyes?
Try to see me and I'll try to see you
Who brought a secret into the light?
What have we done when we crossed that line?
I'll give you my time...
Give me your truth...
The unspoken always stays...
We're not good at goodbyes...
So have a kiss in the dark... or have a kiss in the light...
Have a kiss... or not...
.
.
.
Este é um texto antigo que estava em papel e que resolvi rever recentemente e que acabei por publicar

1 comentário:

  1. Enquanto te lia, ouvia um som que alguém me "oferceu" um dia e viajei... longe! Editei algo com esse som e...
    Ouve e com certeza que vais.... gostar!

    http://dashelter.blogspot.com/2010/09/momentos-meus.html

    Como sempre, rendo-me ao que escreves.
    Até já

    Etienne

    ResponderEliminar