domingo, 14 de novembro de 2010

Missing things


Last night I wanted to walk away
and I did.
I'm tired of the games,
tired of taking the blames.
So my eyes looked another way.
My thoughts wonder around...
Still intoxicated...
Still like the way you sound...
Last night part of me won.
So many smiling faces,
and my dancing body.
Don't know if I want the game back on...
Don't really want to remember what I've done...
Can you take me to a million places?
I feel happy...
but I still think about my missing things.
Where are my butterflies?
Devious thoughts everywhere,
and intentions fill the air.
You keep your lies and secrets,
and I keep my goodbyes.
Let's just see what today brings.
Look at me...
I still miss my missing things...

2 comentários:

  1. Missing things...
    We all have our share of missing things.
    Don't we?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. True...
    At least we have something to wish for :)

    ResponderEliminar